Work With A Professional When You Close The Deal
Buying or selling a home can be a very stressful process, and mistakes can be costly to you. There are a number of things that you need to keep in mind when buying or selling a property, and the best way to take care of all the aspects is by using a reputable real estate closing attorney.
Ravonda L. Griffin, Perry Griffin PC‘s real estate closing attorney, has the confidence, skills and background to take the stress out of your buying and selling experience. She is committed to helping you with your real estate issues.
The Benefits Of Looping In A Pro
Working with firm partner Ravonda Griffin, you can rest assured that you are backed by a team of legal professionals who are highly trained and can handle the entire process. By partnering with a detail-oriented and skilled real estate attorney, you can be sure of accurate transactions every single time you close a real estate deal.
Unmatched Experience And Skills
Ravonda Griffin and the rest of our team will work closely with you, making sure you have a successful closing. We are committed to building your trust through our skills and knowledge in the field. We’ll help your closing go as smoothly as possible, while keeping you apprised of each facet of the process.
The Real Estate Closing Process
Each closing may have specific aspects that vary, but typically these are the steps to any real estate closing:
- Ravonda Griffin and the team will communicate with all the parties involved in the process to ensure that all the paperwork related to the real estate closing process is complete.
- As soon as the title is deemed clear and the closing process continues as planned, a title commitment will be issued by Perry Griffin PC.
- We will do all the paperwork from changing the title to preparing title insurance.
- The final closing dates will be set to work for all parties involved. All behind-the-scenes planning will be conducted by Perry Griffin PC.
- All communication between the seller, buyer and the real estate agents involved in the sale or purchase of property will be conducted by our team. This includes communication with tax agencies, lenders, homeowner associations and anyone else involved.
- All filing after the closing will be conducted by our team. This includes recording the deed and transaction deal with the municipality, paying off any previous loans or property fees and taking care of the final title policies.
Are you selling or purchasing a property anytime soon? Get the best real estate closing services with us. We believe in providing the best services to our client. We are also able to advise and assist with matters relating to the purchase or sale of a business or related business concern.
Trust Your Closing To A Pro
To schedule an appointment to discuss your real estate closing, call 662-536-6868. The team at Perry Griffin, PC Attorneys At Law has all the necessary tools and services along with rock solid experience to provide the best possible closing. You can also set up a time to meet by connecting with us via website contact form. In Southaven, we assist in real estate closings throughout DeSoto County and the surrounding communities. Hablamos español.